Sunday, September 21, 2008

Found our house in Katy, Texas

This is our house that we will move into in the middle of October. :) Isn't this kitchen AWESOME! I love it and can't wait to cook in it. A view of the backyard-we will get this playset too! Gameroom where hopefully the kids will play most of the time.

7 comments:

Val said...

Yay! Looks like you found a beautiful home!

Liz G. said...

Fabulous home! I love the huge backyard. Congratulations. That will be great for your family!

Erin said...

Congrats you guys! The house looks great. You are right, that is a nice kitchen-- though I am sure the desire to want to cook in it will soon fade. :)

DNAgallows said...

Congratulations...it is lovely!

Lori said...

Beautiful home! Good luck with packing and the move. Congrats for it all!

Springers said...

What a great house. We may end up in Katy sometime soon. ConocoPhillips has their large offices there, so maybe we'll see you some time!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

It looks like the perfect house for your family. Kenny, Carson and I will have to come pay you a visit soon!