Thursday, September 25, 2008
Maybe a future gymnast?
Today when I picked up Ashlyn from gymnastics/Mother's Day out program, one of the teachers came up to me and told me that some of the gymnastics coaches noticed how strong Ashlyn is with her gymnastics skills. She told me the coaches wanted her to be in 'Sparklers' which is a invitation only team that practices an hour a week. Ashlyn is only 4 1/2 but is really excelling during gymnastics time during her 5 hours there on Tuesday and Thursdays. I have to say I am sad that we are moving because this place she goes to is great but I am sure I will find a great one in Katy! These coaches probably see tons of potential in her and maybe the place we pick for her to go to in Katy will see the same. Ashlyn absolutely loves going to this program at Capital Gymnastics and I am so sad that she'll be missing out on something she absolutely loves going to! I am proud of her and she is a true joy in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment