Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grant's first month of school this year

Grant has been in school for a month now after a long summer and he is doing great! He is really excelling at being social and his handwriting has improved tremendously. We've been blessed for him to be able to go a great school here in Pflugerville. This year I was a little skeptical about his teacher because she is so young but she is just wonderful with him. He likes to talk so much and it is great because of how he didn't talk til he was almost 3 1/2 years old. He loves playing with Ashlyn and he is always concerned with Brady which hopefully will mean he will continue to be a great Big Brother. He is excited about our next house even though he has yet to see it since he never went looking at houses with us but I know it will be a hit with him since there are stairs to run up and down. Repeating Kindergarten has really helped him and I see great potential in him for years to come!

No comments: