Wednesday, September 10, 2008

House on Market...

Our house is finally on the market! I can't believe it took so long but we had to do so much to get a clean inspection report. We are hoping that we get some traffic into look at the house but with Hurricane IKE on its way to Texas that may not happen this weekend. I am so ready to move to Houston since Corey spends 3 days a week down there and I am ready for us to be a family all week long! Corey goes to Tampa next week so it will just be me with the kids but time goes pretty fast and with Grant in school everyday it is not that bad. Just trying to keep the house picked up is the biggest stress. We are not sure how long we will be in this house but we are looking to move to Katy when we do get a buyer. Pray that we get to move soon because Corey being gone 3 days a week is really hard on the kiddos plus he doesn't get to spend much time with Brady!

No comments: