Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. My mom (Trudy) said it was so fun to see you guys. I loved looking at pics of the reunion. I haven't seen my cousins in such a long time - everyone looks so different! Do you mind if I add you to my blog links? Liz
4 comments:
What a handsome boy!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. My mom (Trudy) said it was so fun to see you guys. I loved looking at pics of the reunion. I haven't seen my cousins in such a long time - everyone looks so different! Do you mind if I add you to my blog links?
Liz
What sweet photos! He's super cute!
What sweet pictures. You have such a cute little family. So, you will have to tell me how house hunting went... do we have a winner yet?
Post a Comment