Saturday, September 13, 2008

SOLD!

We had our house on the market for 2 days and low and behold-the first people who came to look at it on Friday morning are the couple who is buying it! I can't believe it sold so fast!! They were the very first people to come look at our house since going on the market. I am excited that it did so we can now focus on finding a house in Katy. We couldn't be more excited. They wanted our fridge with the house and so it is sold too. We will buy a new fridge when we get moved to Katy. We are grateful for our realtor-Jill Bretcher- who helped us get our house ready for the market. She is an awesome realtor and we are grateful for all her help. Corey and I are now looking forward to being together as a family as he works in Houston. We know that by October 31st we will be in Katy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so awesome. I bet it feels great that you aren't going to have to go through a long-drawn out period of time just waiting for your house to sell. I can only imagine how tough it has been with Corey gone so much. I am sure you will be enjoying your new home in Katy in no time!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Congratulations! I am so amazed at how fast your house sold.