Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We had a great Thanksgiving. We drove to College Station to spend it with Corey's family. It was lots of fun and great to see everyone. There are so many things to be thankful for not just at this time of year but each day. I am thankful for: -A wonderful husband who does so much for our family -Sweet kids who say the darnest things -A great home -Food -Friends but near and far -The internet in which we can stay in touch by -Extended family -Church -To live in this country Those are just some of the things I am thankful for. For those looking for pictures well they are coming soon!! I promise. I have had some issues with my laptop but hope to be able to get the kinks worked out on it today. We are taking family pictures today and so I will hopefully be uploading those tomorrow after I am hopefully not too tired. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: