Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Funny...

Last night as I got in bed, Corey wanted to tell me what he REALLY wants for Christmas...after getting all the lights out he gets into bed to tell me he wants a HEADBAND (you know those bands that basketball players used back in the 80s') for playing basketball. I laughed so hard! I then asked are you for real. He says that it would keep the sweat from falling down his face since he has no hair on top to catch it. I continued to laugh and thought I guess I could just make it a stocking stuffer for him.

2 comments:

EmmyMo said...

Ha! That is really funny. And practical!

Liz G. said...

TOO FUNNY!!!! It made me laugh out loud because when I've seen pictures of him on your blog I've thought to myself "he looks just like Uncle Dan!" Don't tell Corey I said that! :)