Friday, December 05, 2008
No Pictures of Actual Birthday
There are no pictures of my actual 30th Birhday today because well we couldn't celebrate it this evening. Corey informed me at 6pm that he was about to leave the office and then an hour and a half later he called to tell me he was actually leaving. Anyways, the kids are tired and fixing to fall asleep on the couch and Brady just went to bed but probably not for long. I guess you can say I celebrated my birthday just playing with the kids. Nothing special and I probably will never remember this day as a milestone birthday. Corey is still not home but I know he is on his way. I do want to Thank everyone who wished me 'Happy Birthday' via the phone, facebook, or on here. I appreciate it since it was basically the highlight of my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate!!! We miss you guys. I am so glad to see your blog and the cute pictures of the kids. What a bummer Corey had to work late on your birthday. It seems things always happen that way around here too. Kudos for the new wedding band set!
I think I celebrated my 30th birthday the same way...nothing spectacular, just living life. That is what we do best anyway, right? However, I will say this...I want a BIG party when I turn 40 - which is in 8 years (but I am a planner)...my husband turns 40 in April, so he better watch out! :)
Post a Comment