Thursday, January 08, 2009

2 Things for Ashlyn

After living in Katy for 3 months, Ashlyn will now have things to do. I have her signed up for gymnastics which she was doing before we moved. This spring she will also do soccer for the first time. I am excited to see her involved in these two sports. I am not trying to say that Ashlyn has had nothing to do since moving here but she is not in a preschool program like kids her age that we know. I think she is the ONLY kid her age that I know that is not in preschool. She was in a preschool program in Austin but it was A LOT cheaper. I am hoping these two things will be good for her to come out of her shyness. She starts her gymnastics class on Monday and I look forward to seeing her get back involved in it again.

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I am glad that you found a gymnastics place for Ashlyn. I am sure she is going to love it.