Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

It is day 5 of 2009 and this is my first post for the year. I have been very lazy at blogging but will get back into now that the holidays are over and my oldest starts back to school tomorrow, Tuesday. I have pictures to post and fun things to write about the kiddos but will do that during the week. Today, Corey is in Austin at a conference and will be back sometime Wednesday afternoon. Then he leaves again on Saturday to Washington DC for 5 days. The kids sure miss him and are heartbroken that he had to go back to work after so much time off. As for a summary for our Christmas...we had a great time here at the house hanging out. Grant and Ashlyn received lots of toys and things for Christmas and our New Year was very uneventful. Corey took on a big project and built some seriously AWESOME shelves. The weather was not cold so we did lots of trips to the park, went bike riding, and a drive to the zoo to only ride the train because that is all the kids wanted to do. They didn't even complain that we never entered the actual zoo. Kids are in bed and now it is time for me to watch some TV before I go to bed...Pictures coming this week-I promise!

No comments: