Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He's My Baby Brother!

Can you guess what the arguement is about? Brady! This morning I had Brady sitting in his bumbo on the counter while I was finishing making Grant's lunch. The kids came in the kitchen and Grant hops on the counter and says, 'He's my baby Brother'! Ashlyn has a fit and yells for Grant to 'get off the counter'! She climbs on the counter and says, 'Grant, he's not your baby brother, he's my baby brother!' I started laughing as Brady was looking at both of them like they were crazy. I finally said, 'he is both of y'alls baby brother.' It is so awesome at how much Brady is loved in our home. I am so happy he is part of our family and think it is so cute to watch Grant and Ashlyn play and love on him.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

It always cracks me up when my kids argue about "good" things like this, too!

Crystal said...

That's so funny. I think my kids have made some argument like that too! Sounds like Brady is the perfect 3rd child :)

I like your new blog design. I always read your blog, but it comes on google reader so I don't see the design very often.

Heidi said...

That's sucha funny story. I really like your new picture, it's very nice!