Monday, January 12, 2009
My 300th Post
First, I have to say this is my 300th post. I have been doing this blog thing since 2006-April I think.
Secondly, today was Ashlyn's first gymnastics class here in Katy. She did gymnastics in Austin and loved it. She loved it there so much that she thought her teachers from the last place-Capital Gymnastics- were going to be at the place here. She asked me before we left the house if Ms. Julie or Ms.Cindy would be there. I sadly had to tell her no but some other nice person would be there to coach her. Me being a photographer thought I'd take some pictures of her. I completely forgot!! She loved it and from what I saw she did so GREAT. I can't promise pictures because I think Grant will be in tow with me next Monday being a holiday and there will be no school.
Lastly, I want to say that yesterday at church went ok. The first hour-the kids were squirming around on the bench and so I took them out and made them sit in the foyer while I tried to get Brady to go to sleep. No luck...went back in and decided I should pack the bags and head home. Well, I got all that done and back out into the foyer before a wonderful person who is also new to Katy came out and hugged me and said that not to worry that she'd help me. She told me she knew exactly how I felt being at church with 3 kids and husband out of town. She is an amazing person and am eternally grateful to her and her kindess to help me. She took Grant and Ashlyn back in while I took Brady to nurse. I got Brady to eat and sleep and then took the kids to their respective classes. So a HUGE THANKS TO ELAINE! I am not someone who wants to ask someone for their help because they all have family but realized it is ok. Being new at church and so many other people being new lately it is hard to get to know everyone. I do know Elaine and am so grateful for all her help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If Corey is ever in the mood for Aebleskivers again...we have the pan! It won't be getting used often!
I'm so glad someone was there to help you! I've done church by myself with the three kiddos before and it was a challenge. I was near tears! I feel your pain, but at least we know we can do it now, right?!
Post a Comment