Sunday, February 15, 2009

7 Months Old

Today Brady is 7 months old! I can't believe how big he is and also how fast time goes!! He doesn't have another well-check until he's a year old but since he went into the doctor yesterday I did find he weighs exactly 20 pounds...that includes the diaper and clothes! He has been such a little blessing in our home and couldn't imagine life without him. I will never remember when we had the sonogram a year ago to see what we were going to have. They told me 3 times that it was a 'boy' and I cried because I was deeply wanting another girl. I was sad for days because I had wanted Ashlyn to have a sister since I never had one. I wanted her to have a sister to confide in and be friends with but instead we now have a sweet boy who loves both Grant and Ashlyn and she loves him A LOT!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is! Colton goes in tomorrwo so I will find out how much he weighs. He is nine months and I don't think he is 20lbs yet, Brady definitely has him beat!

Steph said...

Funny how that happens. I was sure Colbie would be a boy. I felt bad for Zach being smashed in the middle of three girls. Now that she is here I can't even imagine having a little boy instead. Ashlyn will be well protected by her two brothers. Maybe a little sister will be on the way soon? He he he...