dab and drab
I have no idea how to explain these to him since I learned dab when I was much older than him and I have no idea what drab was until I looked it up. Yes, I went to college and things (didn't finish yet) but come on...what 7 year old is going to use these words on an everyday basis!? He even has to draw a picture of them!! Gosh school is so tough when you are so young and it definitely is more challenging for parents esp when school seemed so easy for me way back in the 80's and 90's. I definitely don't look forward to the homework next year as he will be in 1st grade. Good thing I know what kind of homework they give here so I hope to remember it when Ashlyn starts Kindergarten in August! Life of a parent...isn't it great????
No comments:
Post a Comment