Today Ashlyn and I went in to figure out why we were sick. I have bronchitis and Ashlyn has the good ol' flu. They did prescribe for her some nice medicine to stop the puking...Thank goodness because it has been keeping us up at night so I am hoping for a good nights sleep from here on out. I really just want our family to be healthy again and not to be sick for a long time!! On a good note-Grant is 100%better and Corey hasn't gotten it and hopefully he won't. Brady is well too! Just "the girls" are the sicklings in our home. I am praying that we'll be able to enjoy a nice Valentine's Day weekend.
Pictures coming tomorrow of Grant's Valentine Party and the box I made for his Valentine's at school.
2 comments:
hope you feel better soon! I'll keep you in my prayers for a nice and healthy Valentine's Day!
bummer. Puking in the middle of the night is right up there with mopping the floors...not. fun. Hope every is better!
Post a Comment