Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lesson 226

This morning Corey didn't have to go into the office (hence he went to Austin) so he allowed Grant to ride his bike to school. Corey rode with him and then rode back home. This afternoon I got the bike trailer hooked up to my bike and Ashlyn was on her bike to get Grant at school. First part of the lesson: Never allow a whiney girl to ride her bike too...she gave up at least 5 times on the way there and complained about the wind. Second part of lesson 226: Remember the key to the bike lock. Poor Grant rode Ashlyn's "princess" bike home while getting weird looks from people in cars while Ashlyn sat in the trailer with Brady. Hence I haven't seen one person lock there bike up at Kilpatrick Elementary. Maybe no one locks there bikes in Cinco Ranch?? I remember riding my bike to school and you had to lock it up and there were even fences around the bike racks! I am going to keep making him lock it up because I have a feeling the one time we don't the bike will be gone! Long story short...It took me an hour to get home for the final time!! He wants to ride it again to school tomorrow so we shall see :)!

1 comment:

Summer said...

KATE!!! How are you! I was so excited to see you leave a comment! Your kids are so cute! Your little girl looks just like you! So, do you guys ever go to Kingwood? Hope your doing well! Glad to have your blog address so I can see what your up to!