Sunday, February 08, 2009
Love...
Today we are home from church early because we aren't feeling well. Ok, so Grant and I aren't feeling so great but I feel like I am getting better. Grant on the other hand can't figure out what he has other than a fever that seems to never go away for good.
We went to church to listen to Corey's talk and it was so awesome. Of coarse I am biased because he is my husband and best friend. Corey's talk was on love and charity. He really suprised me with the quotes he had and how he shared his message. Love to me is never-ending and that as you give of yourself through charity you are showing others love. I truly love my husband and he is such a great person to be around. He makes me laugh at the smalles things, he helps me with the kids, he loves us for us, and teaches me each day to be a better mom, wife, and friend. I honestly can't believe it has been a whole 9 years since I met him and I am so glad that I did! Great job today, honey! I am glad that I didn't stay home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He did give a great talk. I thought the things he said about you were so sweet.
Post a Comment