Monday, February 09, 2009
Who are You?
So I have always been curious of who reads our blog other than the faithful friends we have. I don't want to make our blog private because it is a pain for people to want to log in just to see what we are up to. After putting a feed on my blog I see there are readers from places I have never visited. WHO ARE YOU? I don't mind you reading my blog but please leave a comment of who you are. There are people from a city on Maui and Athens,Texas. I have no idea who you are but you visit my cousins blog too and so I want to know who you are. Please leave a comment or email me at katezollinger@hotmail.com because I want to know your identity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Kate! I have your blog on my reader so I read it when you update. Emily from Missouri
hey it's me amanda-but hopefully you knew that! :)
Hi Kate!! You know I'm a regular on here...but just wanted to leave the official comment. Hope everyone feels better soon.
How did you put the feed on your blog? I would like to do that to mine.
Post a Comment