Saturday, March 07, 2009
Ashlyn's First Soccer Practice
I first need to apologize that I am not posting pics because they are too large to post (I need to make them smaller). I took Ashlyn to her first ever soccer practice and it was great. She was a little shy at first but then she decided it was FUN! It is pretty hilarious to watch four and five year olds kicking the soccer goal in the right direction. They practiced kicking to a teammate without touching it with their hands, then they practiced kicking the ball through some cones, and finally they had a little scrimmage game. If you can picture it in your mind the scrimmage was something I'd call 'EVERYONE CHASE THE BALL TOGETHER'. It was funny to see them all together just chasing the ball as it got away because it was pretty windy. The game is in less than 12 hours and I am up blogging because I can't sleep and it probably has to do with a little too much thinking. I am hoping her game tomorrow or (should I say today) is fun for the whole team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment