Monday, March 30, 2009

Car Conversation...

This evening I went to the Grocery Store (I will admit I hate Grocery Shopping) but I go anyways so that I can get what we are going to eat for the week and I get through the store faster than my significant other. I still love you, Corey! Ashlyn came with me and I had such a cute conversation in the car with her... Ashlyn: Mom, I had a lot of fun at Brock's house today. Mom: That's great, we love Brock's family! Ashlyn: Brock has a cool house and he is real nice. Mom: I agree. Is Brock your boyfriend? Ashlyn: Um, yes. Is he coming to my birthday party? Mom: I hope so. Ashlyn: I hope so too! I think my daughter has a crush on Brock. I definitely wouldn't object to her liking him if they were old enough to date. Brock has a great family, is cute, and is hilarious! I found this conversation cute since we went over to Brock's house so Stacy and I put candy in Easter Eggs and they helped us!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

thats too cute! its fun to see the kiddos talk about boy/girlfriends.

sorry we missed you after TOFW!! we must have missed each other with all the chaos of everyone leaving! it was so good to see you there though! it has been such a looonng time!!