Friday, March 13, 2009
Off I Go...
This post is now because I am getting myself ready for a girls evening and Saturday with friends! I am so excited that I am getting to leave the house and listen to some inspirational speaking up in the Woodlands at TOFW! I am staying the night tonite at my friend Jen's house to top it off and so extremely excited to see her and her family!! Corey is so supportive of me doing this and so sweet to watch Grant and Ashlyn during this time. (I am taking Brady because he nurses and can't go without me for that long!) I love you honey and will be looking forward to seeing you Saturday evening!
So since I won't be blogging until Sunday probably after church I want to wish THREE people a very very Happy Birthday for Saturday....
Happy Birthday to Alison, my sister-in-law
Happy Birthday to Alexis, my niece and Alison's daughter
Happy Birthday to Madeline, my grandma who will be 86!
Will be back to blogging with pictures on Sunday or Monday.....................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment