Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Many Things...

Saturday Ashlyn had her first soccer game here in Katy. It was cute to watch the kids play since they don't keep score and the coach helps the kids on the fields meaning there is no referee. I would have pictures but the morning was crazy...I was in charge of snacks and so I was busy getting that ready while Corey helped out with the kiddos. We took off for the game and I seemed to have forgot almost everything! I forgot our chairs to sit in, the snacks, and my camera hence that is why I have no pictures. I came home to get the snacks after getting there (the place where the games are played is crowded) and forgot the camera then.
Monday I had the privilage of riding with Corey to Austin while he had a presentation for work. I was so excited to go because I had not been back at all since our move to Katy. Ashlyn missed gymnastics but it was so worth it and she'll make it up. I had a great time seeing my friends Erin and Claire. I had a blast getting to visit with them while the kids played. I realized how much I missed talking to them =). I forgot to take pictures but I did have my point and shoot camera. Thanks Erin and Claire-I loved getting to come see you guys!!! The low point of the day goes to Corey for getting a speeding ticket while going to his presentation while I was visiting friends.
Today I called a friend that I haven't seen in 3 years who lives in the Woodlands (an hour a way). I've been meaning to call her but life gets busy or things happen when I plan on calling. She has twins that are Brady's age so her life is really busy. But the great thing is I am going to see her this weekend! I am so excited =) and I definitely will rememeber to take pictures because I want some pictures of her twins and of Brady next to them and pictures of me and her with our kids, etc.
So here are some pictures of the last week that are just random...
Ashlyn at soccer practice. Ashlyn's 1st practice
Rub-a-dub dub Brady in the tub....

No comments: