Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday's...

Ok, I was going to post yesterday but I didn't because my laptop broke...but I am wondering when the last nice weekend was here in Houston? I can't remember because it seems like the week starts out pretty good and then by the weekend it is cloudy, windy, and it RAINS! I think it has rained consistently on Saturdays for a long time now. Thank goodness the kids got to play in their soccer games before the rain but deep down I wish that the weather would be great on Saturdays! Especially now that the pools will be open on the weekends in May until school gets out. Oh, the rain is great and it keeps everything green but I hate the humidity and it seems like having a sprinkler system is almost pointless right now. Time for me to go to bed-I am exhausted from the weekend and now need to figure out what we are going to do about fixing the laptop or maybe getting a new one....take the poll on the side to let me know what you think is the best brand laptop or leave a comment for me :)

No comments: