Sunday, May 31, 2009
Bittersweet
This school year is coming to an end this week. I am both happy and sad about it. I am glad that I will have quality time to spend with all 3 kids each day. I know I'll like that there really is no set schedule but to Grant it can be very helpful. We probablywill try and use one just to keep things easy for him. On the other hand, I am not looking forward to the usual sibling rivalry that will go on over silly things. This summer is great because we live in a place where there is a lot to do (swimming in particular) and we will definitely have to take advantage of it. When we lived in Austin we didn't go hike Enchanted Rock or do other fun things out in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. This has definitely been a great school year for us. We moved to Katy and Grant has thrived at OKE (Kilpatrick Elementary) and I know that Ashlyn will be in good hands come the end of August.
FYI-Our '9' year old TV somehow never ended up being broken and so we are not in the market for a new TV just yet. Thank goodness because I was not ready to put a lot of money into a new one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment