Thursday, May 28, 2009
Our 1st TV is finally broken...
Ok...so I am posting this because I am pretty sure my husband is very happy that we are going to have to get a new TV downstairs. He's excited how great the picture quality will be but not the price of the TV. Yesterday the kids' tv picture started bouncing up and down making you nauseous if you watch it and makes a funny noise while it is on. This TV is 15 years old...my parents first had it, then I had it when I was in college before dating Corey, and it was our only TV when we got married. I vividly remember where we had it sitting on a small TV stand in our first apartment. I am sad that it will no longer be a part of our house as it has been with us for almost 9 years. So it has finally come to and end and we will say good-bye to it soon. I am not thrilled about looking at a million-and-one flat screen TV's on the internet or in the stores. (I get delirious just thinking about that.) Not sure which one we will get but Corey has a list of the brands we will be looking at. Will post pictures once we've done all the endless looking and research on the 'one'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Email Clark if you need help finding a good deal on a good tv.
I know the feeling. We still have my Grandma Z.'s TV from 15 years ago. It's in our bedroom and some buttons don't work on it. I'm waiting for the day it dies so we have an excuse to buy a new one!
Post a Comment