Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Glimpse of the Summer

Today was a school holiday in Katy ISD and so today was a GLIMPSE into what this SUMMER will be like. All three of my busy body children kept me busy along with some photography work I have been working on. They kept me on my toes but luckily I managed to clean the downstairs minus our Master Bedroom.It's not a deep clean but cleaner than it has been in 3-4 days. We even made it to the store to get things to eat for lunches this week since that is what our house was lacking and the kids did pretty good in the store. Thank goodness! I do plan taking them swimming just about everyday possible which at most will be 6 times a week. But when we are home they will stay busy doing chores, reading, reviewing important things for school this coming school year, and maybe take a nap so that I can enjoy some peace and quiet. I love my kids and am excited for the next few months!

No comments: