Thursday, June 04, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation!

Since this was Grant repeated Kindergarten this school year I was actually sad that he was going to be a 1st grader next year. I went to the Kindergarten Graduation at his school and this is only HALF of the Kindergartener's there!

This is my little boy who is getting so big! He loves school and he's such a smart kid! I am so proud of you Grant!!

His class after their little presentation...Each teacher would say what each kid loved about Kindergarten-Grant's favorite thing was 'centers'! The absolute BEST teacher-Ms. Lambright! Ok, so I am a little biased because she is an AGGIE but she is so wonderful with kids and was so patient with Grant. I am sad that she is going to be teaching at Holland Elementary next year but I am sure her kids will love her there! Thanks, Ms. Lambright for teaching Grant this year!!! Let the summer begin.....

No comments: