Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Summer Vacation So Far...

Ok, so we are on day 3 (if you don't include the weekend) of summer vacation and I am already thinking this could be the longest summer ever. They have kept busy by doing some reading, some reviewing to keep up on school things, eating, playing the Wii, playing outside, and swimming. I think that they are doing pretty good so far with everyone being together all day long but I am sure it won't last long. Ashlyn is continuing gymnastics this summer and will start swim lessons next week. Grant is going to do swim lessons in 2 weeks and will be really working on reading more over the summer. I do enjoy my kids being home for the summer but I also do enjoy them when they are somewhere else such as school. Tomorrow I am going to take them to the library to find some books that they need to be reading and then we are going to take in the mall where there is some A/C but really it is because Corey needs a battery in his watch. Ok I am off to put these kids to bed so I can get to work on a photography order....

No comments: