Monday, June 22, 2009

Ugh....

I need to post pictures but my cord to my camera that has the pictures is missing! I am going to go get a replacement so I can get pictures up from this weekend. We had a great weekend-Saturday we all went to the grocery store together and it wasn't so bad. I got in and out faster than I thought we would. Corey did the outside mowing and washing of cars. We also did our normal swimming! Ashlyn was practicing her swimming that she has learned so far. For Father's Day, we went to church and all the dads got to eat some pie and we had a good afternoon as a family. He grilled dinner but he loves to do that!! I made some cake in which Ashlyn's eaten more than he has. I took some pictures and am bummed I can't put them up right now. Hopefully I'll get the pictures up this evening :)

No comments: