Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dora Live-The City of Lost Toys

Friday night I took Ashlyn to Dora Live at the Wortham Center in Downtown. It was fun for her even though Dora isn't her favorite character as much as the Disney Princesses. She enjoyed the show and so did a zillion other kids. We had some crappy seats so I took some pictures of us and they didn't turn out too bad...so many people tell me that she looks just like me and I guess she does and hopefully that is a good thing.
This one is proabably the best one since I decided to wear some lipgloss...for those who know me I don't wear makeup very much and if I do no on can tell. Getting excited for the show to start. Here she is with a star they handed out...she sort of looks scared but she's just trying to do some weird smile.
This is what happened to her on the way home in Corey's car....zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: