Our weekend was great. Saturday, after spending most the day doing chores around the house...we drove to Kingwood (about an hour from Katy and where I grew up) to a friend of mine growing up whose little 'Henry' turned ONE! It was a lot of fun. Henry is really into balls and he got TONS of them for his Birthday. Here we are with the two boys who are just 4 days apart wearing the same outfit! :)
Brady is really into walking everywhere...here he is walking on our back patio.

While we were up in Kingwood we went by my parents where my dad has a ton of these flowers that Ashlyn and I are sporting...They are plumeria's and from Hawaii. We now have two plants at our house and they make beautiful lei's that smell wonderful!

It was a great weekend! This week will be just as great with a baby in our house who is turning 1! I can't believe how fast time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment