Thursday, July 23, 2009
Life is precious
Last night as I was on the internet with the house all quiet, I saw that my dear friend from college had updated her blog. She's been having a lot of health problems lately and yesterday she found out the devestating news that she is 31 and has colon cancer. I was completely taken back because this girl eats healthier than I do! I cried for her and thought how could this happen to such an amazing woman. I honestly don't think I would be as strong and positive as she is being! It made me go to bed last night grateful for a husband who is so loving and for kids who are sweet even though half the time I get on to them. It made me realize the time we spend with family and friends should not be taken for granted. Life is precious and we must cherish that. [So, Steph we are praying for you and your family that you have a quick recovery. We love you and hope to hear good news soon :)]
Here are some pics I have with Stephanie...
This one is of us sporting the same 'eyeglasses' at photography school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so true, i really hope she can pull through this. that is way too young. i will keep her and her family in my prayers.
Sorry to hear about your friend. It's difficult to be faced with people so young going through these types of things.
Thanks Kate! We are going to have to have a HUGE party when this is all over! Love you tons!
Oh, yes, hug your kids. I am smothering mine right now.
Post a Comment