Sunday, July 05, 2009

More pictures of the 4th of July

The kids and I-honestly it is the best picture of them with me...they're all looking at the camera!
Photo courtesy of Ashlyn....you can decide if it's good or not. Not too bad in my opinion.
Grant at the fireworks show Ashlyn at the fireworks show
Brady waiting for the fireworks to start...yep he's taken his first steps this weekend and he's probably going to be off to walking a lot real soon. He's also our little talker!

2 comments:

Krissy Cotten said...

You are so on top of your posting! Already getting your Fourth of July Pictures up! They are so cute by the way! I still have events from may that I have not put up yet! I feel like I will never catch up! Thanks again for coming to my B-Day party it was too fun!

Mindy said...

That is a great picture of you and the kids! You have such a cute family!