Monday, August 31, 2009
1st Grade
This year with Grant in first grade I have been thinking that there is more homework than to just read. Well, so far nothing but read for 10 minutes is what he writes in his 'planner' they bring home with everyday. Today's had an extra item under the 'to do' list for today and it said, "Bring back picture" on one line and the second line said,"money". Well, I called Corey after getting home from Ashlyn's piano lesson and read it to him and he laughed and said, "Kate, they want you to send in the picture money for pictures. You are such an Aggie!" We got a good laugh out of it and thought I really am an aggie because I was about to email the teacher and ask her what picture she wanted from us tomorrow and how much money for what. I believe having 3 kids will just do that to your brain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment