Friday, September 04, 2009

News Flash

Ok, this is probably just a news flash to my husband and a reminder to me that I finally am cooking a meal that requires EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)! I have had it in my cupboard for awhile now, and have been meaning to use it on a receipe that my friend Stacy had me try this summer that she made for her family. I am not sure it will turn out as good as hers but at least I am trying it finally after 2 months. Hope the kids will at least try it. I thought it was great when I tried it but my kids are a different story....

1 comment:

Ryan C. said...

WHAT? Never used EVOO? Or just never used it as a substitute?

EVOO rules! Way healthier than other stuff. If you keep cooking the kids will get used to it. Ours did.

LOL when you first said EVOO I thought you had been watching Rachel Rea too much! I think she says that like 50 times a show...ha ha ha

Good luck!