Sunday, September 06, 2009
What is Sleep?
I am not sure if my kids understand that I need to sleep. Lately Brady has been going to bed kind of late and getting up early. I know that he's been teething and all so that might be contributing to his little sleep at night. Grant on the other hand has had a bedtime of 8:30pm so he's rested for school and he gets up before the sun does! It drives me crazy that he is up so early because I am not a morning person even though I am trying to be better at getting up and being ready for the day when the kids head off to school. As for this morning...Ashlyn woke up screaming at 4am that she was sick and she definitely was which I am glad that she wakes up to tell me about it before she actually does what she calls... 'spit' (I find that word so much better than what it is really called). So hear I have it on a very early Sunday morning...Brady not wanting to sleep after waking up crying after hearing Ashlyn screaming, Ashlyn sick and running a fever, and Grant wakes up at 5:45am ready to play the Wii and just be awake. Ugh, being a mother really does mean no sleep....I hope that by staying home from church I'll get some sleep today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment