Sunday, September 06, 2009

Family Togetherness

Yep our kids are learning to help out with the yard work at a young age. I did post last weekend with Brady helping but this weekend, Grant and Brady both decided to help out their old man. Here they are in the backyard on a Friday night.

Ashlyn finally came out and joined in helping the family mow the grass. Ok, I admit I will not mow the grass, ever! So this is some family togetherness minus me. Corey knows I will never mow the grass because I do the work on the inside of the house...his job is the outside.

On a side note, I forgot to post the other night that I went to 1st grade orientation and got to go inside the class and sit at Grant's small desk. As I was checking out what was on the walls of the room I noticed on the birthday calendar that Grant's birthday was missing in April. I kept looking at it and noticed that Grant must have told the teacher his birthday was in May (it is really in April) and started laughing because he must have just decided to have his birthday with the majority of the birthdays in the class which happen to fall in May.
Lastly, Ashlyn is completely fine after her early morning illness... I love that she is all better by the time that Grant and Corey left for church. I gladly just told her she needed to rest and so we did by hanging out in the playroom to let Brady play-by the way I still need my sleep I missed out on this morning!

No comments: