Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Just Want Water

This week the kids are doing so well at school. I make the kids' lunch everyday for them and send them off hoping they'll eat it. Well, little did I know my daughter does not like juice boxes such as Capri-Sun or Juicy Juice or any of the other brands out there. I bought a case load of them at Sam's last weekend for lunches. The first day she did well and finished her whole lunch. Well, on Tuesday and Wednesday I couldn't figure out why she didn't drink her juice box and why she was so thirsty after-school. I asked her, "How come you don't drink your juice box at lunch?" Her reply, "Mom, I don't like juice boxes, I just want water." So simple and she's only in Kindergarten =). I am fine with it and now she takes a little bottle of water in her lunch everyday. I think Brady takes after her because he hates juice too. Just water or milk for those two kiddos.

1 comment:

Liz G. said...

I wish my kids hated Capri-Sun. Jack BEGS me for one everyday, but I'm cheap so I only buy enough for Stan's lunches. My poor children.