It's my first day of school
and "The Kissing Hand" is what we read.
It's about a raccoon
Who did just as his parents said.
Like the raccoon's first day at school
I was scared and a little shy.
But because of what you said
I was brave and I got by.
All through the year
I'll make more things for you.
So as I change and as I learn
You can see my growth, too!
Such a cute poem that I'll cherish forever...Isn't Kindergarten great?
2 comments:
Taylin's class did that too! I love that story. Such a sweet book! It sounds like everyone is enjoying school and mom is too!
Isn't that the best story? Everyday now I give Luke two kissing hands to help him through his day. He panics if he doesn't get them. I had to give Mckenna kissing hands when she was in kindergarten too. So, yeah, this story is definitely a Gibson favorite!
Post a Comment