Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kindergarten Kick-off Party

Time is a ticking on this coming school year and it is a little bittersweet that my 'little girl' is off to Kindergarten. I am so excited to see her grow and develop into a wonderful student. I look forward to cheering her on in all that she accomplishes. I am sad though in some ways since she is like a little mother to Brady and loves him so much. They get along so well. I know he will definitely be bored without her. Today was the day we had a Kindergarten Kick-off Party at a friend's house and here she is giving me another 'fake' smile. Love her and will definitely miss her being so helpful during the day. Here are all the kids from church going to Kilpatrick. T minus 5 days....these kids will enter a new chapter in their lives.
Ammon, Ethan, Ashlyn, Quentin, and Hyrum.
The kids had a great time playing with each other...they had pizza, lemonade, decorated cupcakes, had a dance contest, and are now ready for school. Thanks, Mary for putting this on for the kiddos!! It was great fun.

1 comment:

DNAgallows said...

That is so fun! It is comforting to have friends in a new stage of life. I can't wait to hear how it goes. Brady will love his one on one time with you!