Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Let the countdown begin
Summer is coming to a close. On one hand, I love summer in the fact that we go to the pool and just take it easy most days. On the other hand, I am ready for my two oldest kiddos to go to school. They are starting to get very tired of each other all day long but I see the end in sight and it will be good for everyone! Today is the start of things...we are headed off to a party for the kids at church who are attending Kilpatrick Elementary. There are 5 of them and Ashlyn is the lone girl. We are hoping to get them acquainted so that they'll have each other to lean on at school. Tomorrow is the 'Meet the Teacher' day and I am excited for the kids to see where their class is and to start making some new friends. I found out a little bit about Grant's teacher and hear she is great. I don't know much about Ashlyn's teacher so tomorrow we'll meet her and hope it goes well. Thursday and Friday we'll just make the most of the last of the summer by swimming and making sure we have everything the kids need for awhile....so just 5 more little days and then it will just be Brady and I home everyday. It sounds so wonderful, well at the moment it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment