Sunday, August 23, 2009

More like a huge shock...

Ok, so my cousin who is a doctor said, "You wouldn't be blogging if you were electrocuted" is probably right... so let me clarify-I was more like shocked with some serious electricity when the lightning struck our house on Friday night. It was very frightning but I am doing great. Our house has been without TV, Internet, and a phone since then. It actually has been hard to do without all those things but little by little we are getting all back. Today, Corey missed church so that he could wait for the internet/phone guy to come since the window of time was 11-2. He so should have come to church since they guy never showed up until 1pm. Our internet and phone connections are working but if you call the house we won't know...the actual phone does not work-the lightning that struck our house must have killed it. So, if you want to get ahold of us you need to call our cell phones until I go buy another phone. Tomorrow the TV people will come fix our TV which we think we will need a new satellite on our house....of coarse the window of time for that is 8-12. So, now on my list of things I need are a new home phone and wooden spoons.... By the way, pictures to come soon of Corey's fishing trip (basically pictures of the fish he caught) and of the kids' first day of school :)

No comments: