Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Hair-Do

Well, it is not my new hair-do...it is Ashlyn's! In Ashlyn's 5 years she's now had a total of 3 haircuts. I am sure that her hair should be cut more than that but I have never really figured out how I want to cut her hair until now. Technically we weren't going to cut it until next Saturday but I figured we ought to do it before 'meet the teacher' night this Wednesday. I have mixed emotions about it because I sort of envisioned it a tad bit longer but in a short time I know it will grow. So, here she is with her new haircut.....I think she looks like a Kindergartener now!

2 comments:

Chad and Jen Chamberlain said...

She looks adorable!!!

DNAgallows said...

She is so sweet! What a cute do to start the year. I wanted to do that with Taylin, but she wants to grow it out. She sure is a beauty...watch out!