Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brady's 1st Pair of Real Shoes

Today we headed to Target to find a pair of shoes that would fit Brady's feet. This boy is only 14 1/2 months old but I had no idea how big his feet really are. His feet are HUGE compared to my two oldest children at this age. I recall Grant's first pair of shoes at this age being a size 5. Ashlyn's first pair of shoes at this age were a size 3-yes her feet were and still are tiny. Brady will probably be as big as Ashlyn in the next 2 years. Poor girl... but our boys just seem to get tall and have huge feet. As for Brady his first pair of real shoes are a whopping size 7! Yes, a 7 and I am still in shock about it. I am hoping his feet will stay this size until he's about 18 months but we'll see. I haven't taken a picture of him wearing these new shoes yet but I am going to try tomorrow and I'll post them as soon as I can...

No comments: