This is our 'girl' Ashlyn. Isn't this picture adorable!? I still can't believe that she is in Kindergarten!
I couldn't help but just take the picture of Brady's shirt....he's our lil hot rod! He loves cars and making the noise they make. He sure is an easy kid to take care of with the exception of the whinning from teething. I love getting to stay home with him!
So that was some photos of Friday. The weekend was pretty relaxed with the weather being wet and dreary. Nothing exciting happened. Monday, I had every intention of taking Brady to toddler time over in 'old' Katy but my dad was over at Memorial City Mall so I decided to meet him down there instead to walk around and eat lunch with him. We had Corey walk across the street to eat lunch with us too! Thanks, Dad! Tuesday was so much fun!! Meg and her three cuties came to good ole' Katy to hang out with Stacy and I. It was so good to have her come visit. Stacy was sweet enough to host at her house and we had fun watching the little one's. Meg's daughter, Katy, was really funny with things she said and her driving of the ATV in the backyard. Stacy made a delicious lunch...I need to learn to make it which hopefully will be soon. I didn't take my camera over that day and so I don't have any pictures...dang it! Thanks, ladies-it was fun!
Wednesday, one of my best friends from college was in College Station while her husband was interviewing there so I made the drive up there to have lunch with her and catch up! She currently lives in Edmond, OK. and I hadn't seen her in a year and a half. I loved getting to visit with her and lunch was delicious. Oh, another day I forgot my camera! We at 'On the Border' and then did a little shopping up there before I had to head back to get my kiddos at school. I sure hope her husband gets the job up there!! Thanks, Virginia!!!
Well, that is what has been happening in the last week...today was nice to just be at home. I think Brady was so used to not being home all day for the last 3 days that he was a little cranky for being at home for the day. I think that catches me up on our blog, for now anyways.
1 comment:
Jealous!!! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment