This blog entry is about how we moved to Katy, one year ago today! It was a bittersweet move but really enjoy living here. We are so blessed to have a great home, great neighbors with great kids for our kids to play with, and great friends. Corey has a great job and the kid attend a great elementary school. We have stayed very busy this school year but wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so happy that we have so many friends and so many wonderful neighbors. I admit I still miss the beauty of the hill country and Austin and our friends but we are blessed to live in Katy and make more friends! Ok, that is enough for now. I am pooped and need to go help my sweet, dear, handy, husband finish the shelves in our laundry room!
This is a picture of our house which we love. The inside defiinitely feels like home!I have so much more to blog about but just have no patience to sit at the computer any longer. The kids must get baths and I need to find out if A&M is winning the football game...I'll blog tomorrow after church!
No comments:
Post a Comment