Thursday, November 05, 2009

Longest week ever!

This is by far the longest week ever and it is not even over yet! Changes at church which made me sad, 4 out of 5 of us have had colds, took Brady in and he has an ear infection and pink eye, Ashlyn came home early from school with nothing wrong with her, I am loosing my voice due to my cold, and now I am awake at 1:56am in the morning because Grant has no fever but threw up. Being a mom can be so tiring at times but I am guessing it is all worth it. When the kids get sick in the fall/winter/spring I sure long for the HOT days of summer because my kids are NEVER sick! I have a feeling Grant is sick because of all of his coughing he is doing and the mucus but who knows so another trip to the doctors office after they open and hopefully they can tell me what is wrong with him. Ahhhh hopefully a little tv up here in the play room will get Grant back to sleep so I can get some sleep. Really I should be counting my blessings since I know others who are worse of than me...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sorry the kids are sick, I know how tough that is.

Regarding them not being sick in the summer, it's because they are getting enough Vit. D. Now they are in school and not outside as much. Check out http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/

Hope you all get better soon.