Monday, November 09, 2009

Photoshoot Preview

This weekend was a bit crazy with my grandma passing away. We went ahead with our photoshoot with a friend that was sweet to take my photos for our family. She used her camera until almost the end when I let her take some shots with mine. Here are some of them...
She took a lot of pics on her camera and I am soooooo excited to see them. I love doing photoshoots for others but having someone do them for our family definitely took the stress off of me and the kids. I am looking to the photo shoots I have ahead until the end of the year!

3 comments:

amanda said...

love the pictures!!!They are swesome! Such a beautiful family!

Rhiannon said...

super cute!

Mindy said...

I love that first one of you and Corey. And the outfits turned out great! Can't wait to see the rest!