Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Ahhhhhh....
That is how I am feeling right about now with being in our house. Corey is sick with the flu bug ( I think), Brady is teething, the kids aren't getting along as much as I would like, and I have barely had any peace and quiet to myself in 2 days...today is day 3! Why are men wimpy when they are sick?
I am wishing that when baby teeth come in it wouldn't hurt! I would like for my kids to be able to stop fighting for the next week until they go back to school. This weather is making me grouchy and wishes it would stop! I wish I could get some sleep uninterrupted. Thank goodness the Wii is keeping Grant occupied and Ashlyn is enjoying all her Christmas toys! I am really just hoping for a completely healthy family for New Year's Eve....is that too much to ask??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment